EazyCopy, a RoboCopy GUI
Simple and powerful GUI to Microsoft RoboCopy tool.
RoboCopy is a powerful tool included in the Microsoft Windows Server that is used to perform more advanced file replication tasks. The biggest benefit you'll find is the ability to create full mirror duplicates of two file structures (including
all subdirectories and files, if you choose).
RoboCopy also allows you to preserve all of the associated file information, including date and time stamps, security access control lists (ACLs) and more which is missing from normal file copy operations.
For people who like to work with command line, RoboCopy.exe tool as it is comes with package is great enough for them. However for those who are comfortable to work with GUI, here it is
EazyCopy, a simple and intuitive GUI tool to
This tool is developed using Cinchoo - An application framework for .NET. It is another working example of using some of the key features of Cinchoo framework.
- Simple and Intuitive GUI.
- Compose and Save the options as profile for reuse.
- Run multiple instances.
- Run and launch from Windows System Tray
- Provides text box with RoboCopy commands associated with the changes to the properties.
- Display immediate hints to an option highlighted in the property grid or in the text editor.
- Able to run the RoboCopy within the GUI.
To read more about this tool, please refer below CodeProject article
Cinchoo - EazyCopy, yet another RoboCopy GUI